Sunday, April 4, 2010

'Sexiest User'...Moi?

Yesterday I was checking my mail on one of the dating sites I use and saw something unexpected. As soon as I logged in to the website my very own profile picture suddenly appeared with something typed below it. Sexiest User. Wait, What?

Naturally this took me by surprise. Many questions popped into my head. Who assigns these superlatives...the Plenty of Fish robot? Does this only come up on MY computer or does everyone automatically see my newly branded profile picture once they log in? How the Hell am I perpetually single if I'm supposedly the 'sexiest user'? Maybe this is a sign I've been on the dating site too long.

Regardless, my new project is to try and figure out how flaunt my supposed sexiness. Game on!

I know that when I think of sexy people my mind automatically goes to a lovely young man by the name of James Franco (ie my celebrity crush #2). So, I'm going to post a picture of James next to today's post. Love you James!

P.S. Happy Easter and Happy Passover!

No comments: